Adding Missing Information to Receipts
If a receipt is unable to be processed due to missing information, you can manually add the information.
- Tap on your point balance in the upper, right-hand corner of the screen
- Select the icon that looks like a receipt to view your receipt history
- Locate the receipt that is unable to be processed
- Choose Enter Details
- Add the store name, checkout time, checkout date, and purchase total
- If qualifying brands were on the receipt, you can enter that information under Add Items
- Select Submit Receipt Details
The receipt will then be reviewed. If you don't remember which receipt it is, you can select the grey silhouette of a photo, located in the top right corner of the receipt page, to view the photo(s) you took of the receipt.
Another option is to try snapping an image of the receipt again, following the tips in this article: Directions for Snapping Receipts