Using Siri to Scan Receipts on Apple iOS Devices
**Using Siri Shortcuts with Fetch (works for iOS 12 and higher)**
- Make sure you have updated to the latest version of Fetch
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Siri & Search
- Tap on All Shortcuts
- Scroll down to Fetch
- Select the Fetch shortcut you want to set up:
- Fetch Referral - Telling a friend about Fetch but can’t remember your referral code? Ask Siri for it.
- Scan a receipt - this will launch into scan mode directly so you can get those receipts scanned faster
- Tap the big red button to record yourself saying the phrase that you will ask Siri to run this shortcut
- Tap Done
That’s it! Ask Siri the phrase you recorded to launch the shortcut anytime for quick access to Fetch features.