iOS Troubleshooting for eReceipts Not Scanning
Whenever you would like to scan your Email/Amazon/Walmart account for eligible eReceipts, be sure you are tapping the blue "eReceipt" button. In the bottom navigation bar, you will see an orange and a blue icon. Tap on those and then tap the blue "eReceipt" icon that pops up. By doing this, you will tell the app to scan your connected Email/Walmart/Amazon account for eligible eReceipts.
Eligible eReceipts can be submitted within 30 days from the date the order is shipped. eReceipts will only earn points once the order has been delivered or picked up. We are unable to accept manual submissions, forwarded emails, or pictures of such receipts. Additionally, our eReceipt scanning feature depends on the email format being used by the store (PDF, HTML, etc). More information about eReceipt eligibility can be found here: eReceipt Eligibility Requirements
If your eReceipt is eligible to be scanned into the app but it is not, please follow the troubleshooting steps below for your Apple iOS device. These troubleshooting steps will not delete your Fetch account or your points:
For iOS devices:
- Disconnect your Email/Amazon/Walmart account from the eReceipt feature in the Fetch app
- Open your device's Settings and tap General
- Tap iPhone Storage then search for the Fetch app in the list and tap on it
- Tap Delete App
- Go back to the main screen of the Settings and tap Safari
- Select Clear History and Website Data
- Finally, you can redownload the Fetch app and reconnect your Email/Amazon/Walmart account to the eReceipt feature
After attempting the troubleshooting steps for your iOS device, please try to scan for your eReceipt periodically over the next 24 hours.
If it is still not scanning in after that period of time, please contact our Support Team at email@example.com. We will run through the troubleshooting with you once more to ensure we are covering all of the bases and investigate any other issues that may be causing this.