Fixing a Receipt Snap if Items or Offers Are Missed
If you find any discrepancies with your receipt snap, you have the ability to help our software learn by correcting your receipts. Additionally, this is the fastest way to receive your missing points!
Corrections must be made within three days of the receipt being submitted. To make corrections, please follow the steps below:
1. Tap the point balance of your account that you will see in the top, right-hand corner of the screen
2. You will first be seeing your point history. You can find your recent receipt there, or you can tap the icon that looks like a receipt to view your receipt history. Scroll through your receipt history, or tap View by Year to search for the receipt based on when you submitted it, and tap on it when you found it
3. Once you are viewing the receipt, scroll all the way down until you see the option Correct receipt(located below the itemized list) and tap on it
4. Select the item to correct, or tap on Add Item if the item was missed completely.
5. Select or add the correct item and press Change Item on the bottom. You also have the option to scan the item's barcode during receipt correction by tapping Scan Barcode. If the exact item can not be found, please use the generic brand associated with the item.
6. Adjust the quantity and price for the item if necessary.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 until all necessary corrections are made, then click Yes, Submit and the updates will be reviewed.
If any special offers were associated with the corrected items, they will be applied after the receipt is reprocessed with the correct partner product information.
Corrections will be processed within 24 hours of submission.
Please note that the partner products in question must be listed on the receipt in order to receive credit. If the receipt is not itemized, we are unable to verify that the item was purchased.