Connecting Your Email and Amazon Accounts, and Scanning for eReceipts
In order to get credit for digital receipts that are sent to your email after an online transaction, you’ll need to use our eReceipt feature. With this feature, you can connect your Fetch account to your email inbox and Amazon account and earn credit for eligible online purchases.
**We are unable to accept photo snaps of eReceipts that are printed out on printer paper or that are taken from digital screens.**
To connect eReceipts on your eligible Fetch Account, please ensure your app is updated to the latest version of Fetch Rewards, then follow these steps:
Go to the Me tab in the app
Select eReceipts option
- Tap on the Connect option for your email and/or Amazon account
- When connecting your Amazon account, follow the additional directions shown on the screen
- Please note that an email address must be associated with your Amazon account in order for it to be connected. An Amazon account can not be connected to Fetch with only a phone number.
- When connecting your Email account, select the email domain of your email address that receives your eReceipts. Please note that only certain email domains are supported at this time. For a list of email domains that are supported for your device, please see this article: Supported Email Domains on iOS and Android
- When you are ready to scan for eReceipts, tap on the large, orange circle you see at the bottom of the screen, then tap the blue 'eReceipt' button that appears. Each time you want to scan for eReceipts, you will need to do this.
For a full list of retailers we accept eReceipts from, please refer to this article: Which retailers are currently accepted for eReceipts?