Redeeming Visa rewards
When redeeming a Visa reward, you are given the option to redeem a digital version or a physical version.
After the Visa reward has finished processing and is ready to be redeemed, a confirmation email with the reward details will be sent. Any further instructions to use the reward will be included. You must select your desired Visa card within 4 months from the date the email was sent. After those 4 months, your right to the payment will expire.
To see if the Visa reward is done processing, tap on the Rewards tab, then select My rewards. Locate the Visa reward on that screen, and if the status of it is "Reward ready", you're good to go and can choose from a physical or digital option!
- If you choose to have a physical Visa card, you will be asked to enter the physical address that you'd like the card sent. The physical Visa card can be used in stores that accept Visa debit.
- Visa does charge you a $3 shipping and handling fee which will be deducted from the card itself for physical cards selected. Fetch does not have any control over that fee.
- Allow 7-10 business days for the Visa card to be delivered.
- For digital Visa cards, they will be sent to the email address entered upon redemption. The digital Visa cards, once obtained, can be used online where Visa is accepted.
- For most websites, the value of the purchase needs to be lower than the value of the digital gift card itself to cover the entirety of the order in a single transaction.
The verification code that MyDigitalWallet sends to your email needs to be used within 10 minutes of requesting. Please be sure you're using it in the allotted time. Check your spam/junk folders for an email with the subject line: Your Identity Verification Code.
If you're still unable to find your verification email, reach out to MyDigitalWallet directly. You can reach them by calling 877-325-8444 or contacting them online by clicking the green, Need Help? tab at the link, https://www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com.
Once you have your Visa reward, you have 7 months to use it. For more information: How do I use a virtual Visa Prepaid Card and Mastercard Prepaid Card?