Troubleshooting eReceipts Not Scanning on Android
To submit eReceipts, tap the orange snap button in your bottom navigation bar. Then tap the blue eReceipt button.
Eligible eReceipts must be submitted within 30 days of an order’s shipment. You can only earn points once an order is delivered or picked up. We don’t accept snapped pictures of digital receipts or forwarded email receipts. More information about eligible eReceipts can be found here.
If you're unable to submit an eligible eReceipt on your Android device, follow these steps:
- Disconnect your eReceipt accounts in the Fetch app.
- In Google Chrome, tap the three dots in the top right.
- Select Settings > Privacy and Security.
- Tap Clear Browsing Data and select All time.
- Check every box, then tap Clear data.
- Go to your home screen, then press and hold the Fetch icon.
- Tap the 'i' icon and select Storage or Storage and Cache.
- Tap Clear Cache, then select Clear Data or Storage.
- Reopen Fetch and reconnect accounts using the associated email and passwords.
- Consider connecting only the accounts you'd like to submit eReceipts from.
After attempting these steps, try submitting eReceipts periodically over the next 24 hours.
If the issue persists, contact email@example.com for further assistance and troubleshooting.