Changing the Language of Your Fetch App
Note: You can view this article in English or Spanish by changing the language option at the bottom of the web page. You may need to zoom in or out on your page to see this option.
We're proud to offer the Fetch experience in both English and Spanish.
Here's how to change the language of your Fetch app:
- On your device, go to Settings > General > Language & Region.
- If Español isn't listed, tap Add Language and select Español (EE.UU.).
- Open Fetch and tap the Account tab, then select Settings.
- Tap Language Selection.
- Select Language and choose your preferred language.
- Go to the Account tab and select Settings.
- Open the Language Selection menu and choose your preferred language.
Once finished, close and reopen the Fetch app to use it in your preferred language.
If this doesn't work, retry the steps or contact our Support Team for assistance.